Time and Attendance Plus
Time and Attendance Plus is an affordable software solution to allow you to record and track the attendance of employees. It can output simple easy to read reports that can be passed onto your payroll department, saving you hours of time you used to spend tallying up hand-written time cards or punch clock cards.
Time and Attendance Plus allows you to use one or many Windows PC's to track and record your time and attendance information. Your administration personell can use one computer to generate all the reports you need to track your real costs and to forward onto your payroll departments. It completely replaces outdated time and attendance tracking systems and will save you time and money each and every week that you use it. With features built into the software to account for your complex payroll rules to be compliant with local overtime regulations it can eliminate the headaches that are encountered.
Why You Should Use Time and Attendance Plus?
- Saving time for your accountant or book-keeper that was previously spent processing your old manual time and attendance system data.
- To allow your attendance data to be collected at many computers around your company but processed and reported on central without the need for extra work.
- So that local overtime laws are no longer a problem and can be adhered to in just seconds rather than hours spent on manual calculations.
- To help you keep track of your real labor costs as well as preventing overpayments, both of which will impact immediately on your bottom line.
- To prevent buddy punching and fraudulent time keeping records.
- So that you and your supervisors can know who is at work in just seconds saving you time and allowing you to react more quickly to staffing problems.
- Because knowing your employment costs by shift and department allows you to track and control internal efficiencies more closely.